Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Inflatable World

Well, back again...but not with another book review! ( Which is good, because no book should be called Inflatable World.) Inflatable World is an outdoor area full of slides, obstacle courses, and yes, jump houses.  My mom took me and my little brother here during Spring Break. The drive took a while to get to, because it's in San Diego.                                                         
There were mainly slides with a bunch of different names, like Axe Man or Tiger Mouth or whatever. We went on those a lot of the time, even though I kept smashing into the walls.

There was also a Titanic slide, where you had to slide down as soon as you got up, because it was so steep. There were actually handles on the side to grab on to.  I liked it a lot because I really like the Titanic.                                                 
My favorite was probably the gorilla one, where you could choose between a bumpy slide and a  steep slide. We went on it over and over again, until it was time to go. We were both disappointed, because we had so much fun.  
Well, it IS a review site, so I guess I'll be reviewing this too.
Review: FIVE STARS!!!!!!

If you want to go check out Inflatable World, here's the link to their website.

http://inflatableworldsd.com/




1 comment: