Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Drama

I know I said I would show this book a few days ago, but there  was a few things that prevented me from blogging. Anyways, now I have my new book...
                   http://www.chapelhillcomics.com/content/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/DRAMA1.jpg 
                Drama,by Raina Telgemeier

Rating:Four Stars 

I got Drama the same way as Ghostopolis. After the happiness  of having one  book signed at Comic-Con, I saw Raina, the author of Drama. She told me about her new book, Drama, so of course I got it! 

Drama is about how a girl named Callie is part of the stage crew in drama club. She soon meets two boys that she can't help but like. Callie gets to know them better and better, but do they like her as she likes them?Find out which one does!

This is another wonderful graphic novel. A bit of romance is always good, especially when this seems like real life middle school, where some books only focus on losing friends. In Drama, Callie keeps her friends, and doesn't fret over being the "popular girl" as so many other books do.

So yet another book that I've showed you, and (hopefully soon) I'll be reviewing Can You Get an F in Lunch? Bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment