Saturday, June 1, 2013

Disney After Dark

I'm back with a new book...yeah, I read pretty fast. Well this book is...
                                               http://img1.imagesbn.com/p/9781423123118_p0_v2_s260x420.JPG
Kingdom Keepers, Disney After Dark by Ridley Pearson
Rating: 5 stars
        
       I bet you were interested the moment you saw the title! The reason I read this book so quickly was because it was GREAT! I actually borrowed this from my friend, because I have NO books to read right now other than reading Harry Potter for the 20th time. Anyway, Kingdom Keepers is actually a series, and Disney After Dark is the first one. It's about 5 kids who have holograms that look like just like themselves. The holograms guide people through Disney World. However, the program seems to have a nasty side effect. When the kids go to sleep, they appear in Hologram form at Disneyworld. Normally awesome, it's not a great way to have Disney to yourself. Because how can you have the park to yourself when all the Disney villains come alive and try to take over the world?
      READ THIS BOOK if you like action, adventure, Disney, sci-fi, fantasy, technology, or night-time wanderings.  If you don't like any of those things in a book, what DO you like?

No comments:

Post a Comment