Saturday, April 6, 2013

Welcome and TTYL



Hi! This is my first post, and my blog is about the books that I read and especially of all things Harry Potter. I will be rating the books on a scale of one to five. My first book I'm reviewing is called TTYL, by Lauren Myracle.




Rating:

TTYL is about 3 girls in 10th grade. The plot seems like any other book about teen girls you've read about before... but it's not. The entire book is told in IMs( instant messaging). Just to show you what I mean, I'll put in an example from the book.
SnowAngel:first u have to say it: maddie,angela,and zoe-together 4ever!
Madmaddie: er, maddie,angela,and zoe...what was that last part?
SnowAngel: *glares*
Madmaddie: i'm kidding,i'm kidding. But I don't HAVE to say it, angela, cuz it's true no matter what. Don't make me get all mushy.

The girls are Maddie(madmaddie), Angela(SnowAngel), and Zoe(zoegirl). Maddie gets into major trouble, Angela is that one girl that can't live without crushing on some boy, and zoe's teacher seems to want to be more than just a teacher...It's hard not to get sucked into the book.It's great because it seems like a real IM page with girls in high school, not some other book where girls only talk about boys and gossip.  However, be warned: this book has many swear words, and not everything is exactly appropriate for 11 year olds. But it is a really great book, and I recommend it to people who like both books and the internet

Well, that's how my first blog post went. Talk To You Later! 

Post note from me later: This was a pretty rough post. My others are better, I assure you! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment